Educational Assessments and SEN Support
If you think that your child is having problems at school or if you have been advised to see an Educational Psychologist we will be able to help you.
At Clinical Partners parents come to see our team of Child Educational Psychologists and Specialists for many different reasons:
- Concern for their Child's Performance at School
- School has raised a concern about their child – which could be about their learning or social development
- Unsure whether their child is Developing at the right pace
- Feel that their child struggles with their Reading, Writing, Language or Maths skills
- Concerned because their child cannot pay attention or becomes easily frustrated
- Concerned about their Child's Behaviour, Social Skills and friendships
- Concerned about their Child's Motor Skills or clumsiness
- Support for SEN Assessments and applications
- Educational Assessments for specific learning issues including: Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, Dyscalculia
- School Expulsions or Exclusions
- Gifted and Talented children
- Comprehensive diagnosis of Autism, Asperger's, ADHD or Bipolar
- Concerned about their Child's Behaviour
- Educational reports: Access Arrangements; Adaptive Functioning; Disabled Students Allowance
Whatever issues your child is facing our team of experienced and highly qualified specialists are able to help with your child's learning and development and social skills.
To discuss your situation and arrange a private consultation please call us on 0843 634 1585.
If you are concerned about your child,
call us to arrange a private consultation.
0843 634 1618
How can Clinical Partners help with Educational, Learning and Development issues?
- At Clinical Partners we have a team of Highly Qualified and Experienced Educational Psychologists.
- Our team are able to offer a Full Range of Educational Assessments and tests including Psychometric Tests, IQ tests, specialist questionnaires, observations in order to make a detailed assessment of your child's abilities.
- We are able to work in partnership with your child's school to ensure the best care for your child.
- We work with children from the age of 2 upwards.
- We take a Multi-Disciplinary Approach which means that we will coordinate a team of specialists when appropriate to ensure the correct diagnosis and best treatment plan.
- We will create Full Written Reports and we will discuss our report with you – ensuring that you understand the contents and proposed next steps.
- We are able to provide Independent SEN Assessments as well as provide advice on SEN Procedures and SEN Tribunals
- Immediate private consultations are available
To read more about all the issues we can help you with or call us on 0843 634 1585 to discuss how we can help you further.
Additional Support for Emotional, Behavioural and Social Problems
If you are all concerned about any emotional, behavioural or social problems for your child our team of Child Psychiatrists, Psychologists and Psychotherapists are available to offer assessments and support. Read more about out how we can help with Emotional or Behavioural problems or call us on 0843 634 1585.
Book an appointment
Contact us now to see how we can help
If you or a family member need support, we're here to help.How we can help
If you would like to refer a Client or Patient please call us on 0843 634 1585 to arrange an appointment
We can help you find the right support.
Call us on 0843 634 1585 to chat in confidence about your situation and we can recommend the right specialist.