Educational Assessments and SEN Support
If you think that your child is having problems at school or if you have been advised to see an Educational Psychologist we will be able to help you.
At Clinical Partners parents come to see our team of Child Educational Psychologists and Specialists for many different reasons:
- Concern for their Child's Performance at School
- School has raised a concern about their child – which could be about their learning or social development
- Unsure whether their child is Developing at the right pace
- Feel that their child struggles with their Reading, Writing, Language or Maths skills
- Concerned because their child cannot pay attention or becomes easily frustrated
- Concerned about their Child's Behaviour, Social Skills and friendships
- Concerned about their Child's Motor Skills or clumsiness
- Support for SEN Assessments and applications
- Educational Assessments for specific learning issues including: Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, Dyscalculia
- School Expulsions or Exclusions
- Gifted and Talented children
- Comprehensive diagnosis of Autism, Asperger's, ADHD or Bipolar
- Concerned about their Child's Behaviour
- Educational reports: Access Arrangements; Adaptive Functioning; Disabled Students Allowance
Whatever issues your child is facing our team of experienced and highly qualified specialists are able to help with your child's learning and development and social skills.
To discuss your situation and arrange a private consultation please call us on 0843 634 1585.
How can Clinical Partners help with Educational, Learning and Development issues?
- At Clinical Partners we have a team of Highly Qualified and Experienced Educational Psychologists.
- Our team are able to offer a Full Range of Educational Assessments and tests including Psychometric Tests, IQ tests, specialist questionnaires, observations in order to make a detailed assessment of your child's abilities.
- We are able to work in partnership with your child's school to ensure the best care for your child.
- We work with children from the age of 2 upwards.
- We take a Multi-Disciplinary Approach which means that we will coordinate a team of specialists when appropriate to ensure the correct diagnosis and best treatment plan.
- We will create Full Written Reports and we will discuss our report with you – ensuring that you understand the contents and proposed next steps.
- We are able to provide Independent SEN Assessments as well as provide advice on SEN Procedures and SEN Tribunals
- Immediate private consultations are available
To read more about all the issues we can help you with or call us on 0843 634 1585 to discuss how we can help you further.
Additional Support for Emotional, Behavioural and Social Problems
If you are all concerned about any emotional, behavioural or social problems for your child our team of Child Psychiatrists, Psychologists and Psychotherapists are available to offer assessments and support. Read more about out how we can help with Emotional or Behavioural problems or call us on 0843 634 1585.
Contact us now to see
how we can help:
A to Z of issues we can help you with.
Insights & News
Every parent will testify that it can be very hard to keep up with a teenager’s moods. One moment happy and seemingly content the next ranting, rude and raging!
The roller coaster everyone told you to expect has started – and you are not sure you have the safety harness to cope with it.
This short piece outlines some of the changes in the teenage brain that may be causing some of the emotional and behavioural problems.
Clinical Partners is pleased to announce that they have now opened their Child, Adolescent and Family Service in London. With a team of leading Psychiatrists, Psychologists and Therapists we are able to offer support and treatment for a wide range of child and teenage emotional, behavioural, educational and mental health problems.
Play is sometimes not seen as important. A negative attitude can be seen from the following comments “it is only play” and “they do nothing in nursery but play”. Our society places a great deal of importance on academic and economic achievements that play may seem as trivial. It is certainly not a waste of time. Read how play serves an important function in human development.