Medico Legal services
Welcome to Clinical Partners Medico-Legal Team
We have a dedicated team of Medico Legal experts who are able to provide assessments, reports and clinical treatment for a wide range of issues including:
- Child and Family Law
- Civil and Personal Injury
- Employment Law
- Criminal Law
- Assessment of Mental Capacity
- Clinical and Medical Negligence
We specialise in providing professional medico legal services to law firms, occupational health services, government agencies, insurance companies, employers, social services and individuals.
At Clinical Partners we are able to offer:
- A range of expertise including: Clinical Psychologists, Educational Psychologists, Neuropsychologists and Counselling Psychologists
- Psychology assessments and Psychiatric testing
- A rapid response following instruction
- Cost Effective Options
- A comprehensive medico legal service including expert witness, assessments, reports and treatment
- A wide range of treatment services including counselling and psychotherapy, psychiatric or psychological support, family counselling and couples counselling
- A team with extensive experience, professionally registered and accredited.
We accept instructions from both claimants and defendants and we accept single or joint instructions."
Please call us on 0843 634 1585 and let us know how we can help.
Drug and Substance Abuse
If drugs have become a problem in your life or that of a loved one – please contact us and we can help you.
Suffering from a Number of Problems?
Our team has experience across a wide range of issues and co-occurring problems and will be able to offer you the most effective support and treatment.
Contact us now to see
how we can help:
A to Z of issues we can help you with.
Insights & News
Every parent will testify that it can be very hard to keep up with a teenager’s moods. One moment happy and seemingly content the next ranting, rude and raging!
The roller coaster everyone told you to expect has started – and you are not sure you have the safety harness to cope with it.
This short piece outlines some of the changes in the teenage brain that may be causing some of the emotional and behavioural problems.
Clinical Partners is pleased to announce that they have now opened their Child, Adolescent and Family Service in London. With a team of leading Psychiatrists, Psychologists and Therapists we are able to offer support and treatment for a wide range of child and teenage emotional, behavioural, educational and mental health problems.
Bipolar takes on average 10.5 years to diagnose in the UK and misdiagnosis occurs on average 3.5 times. This is why it is important to seek specialist diagnosis and treatment for Bipolar.