Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
How can Cognitive Behavioural Treatment help you?
- CBT is a psychological approach based on scientific principles which research has shown to be effective for a wide range of problems.
- CBT is often used in short bursts – so typically anything between 6 and 10 sessions (though it depends on the individual and the circumstances).
- CBT focuses on specific goals and behaviour change and provides practical strategies for coping with the issues that you are facing.
- CBT teaches you ways of overcoming the problems you are facing with the aim to break the negative cycles.
If you think you may need treatment,
call us to arrange a private consultation.
0843 634 1618
Issues CBT can help you with.
Our team of specialist practitioners are able to help with a range of issues including:
- Anger, Anxiety, Stress,
- Eating Disorders, Body Dysmorphia,
- Addictions including Alcohol and Drug Dependency,
- Depression, Post Natal Depression,
- OCD, Panic, Phobias and Fears,
- Relationships, Sexual Issues
- Work and Career Issues.
Let us know the issues you are facing and we can offer advice on whether CBT is the most appropriate treatment for you - call us on 0843 634 1585.
What is CBT?
CBT is a form of therapy that focuses on what people are thinking (cognitions) and how their thoughts affect them emotionally and their actions (behaviours) in response to situations. CBT can be used to help a wide range of problems and disorders including: depression, stress and anxiety.
Depending on the issues that you are facing we have a team of trained and experienced CBT practitioners including Psychotherapists and Psychologists who specialise in different issues and disorders who will be able to help you.
Call us on 0843 634 1585 and we can arrange an appointment for you.
CBT treatment in London, Bristol and Plymouth
Clinical Partners have a number of practices in London (Harley Street or Wimpole Street) as well as Bristol and Plymouth where we are able to offer CBT treatment.
Research and Evidence about CBT
The National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE) has undertaken comprehensive research on CBT and recommends this treatment for a number of mental health issues.
Clinical Partners specialising in offering CBT Treatment in London for:Anger, Anxiety , Stress, Anorexia, Bulimia, Eating Disorders, Body Dysmorphia, Alcohol, Drug Abuse, Depression, Post Natal Depression, OCD, Panic, Phobias & Fears, Relationships , Sexual Issue, Work and Career Issues
Book an appointment
Contact us now to see how we can help
If you or a family member need support, we're here to help.How we can help
If you would like to refer a Client or Patient please call us on 0843 634 1585 to arrange an appointment
We can help you find the right support.
Call us on 0843 634 1585 to chat in confidence about your situation and we can recommend the right specialist.