Support for Special Educational Needs
At Clinical Partners our team specialise in helping parents of children and teenagers with Special Educational Needs (SEN) in securing the additional support or specialist teaching they need.
We are able to provide comprehensive assessments and provide independent reports for children and adolescents.
By obtaining an independent psycho-educational assessment it can help clarify the situation, help you understand the process and identify the best way to approach a School or Local Authority in order to help provide the help your child may need.
Whatever the issue that your child is facing be that Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Asperger's Syndrome, Dyslexia or any other Special Educational Need we can help you obtain the extra support that your child needs, whether in a mainstream school or special school
We are also able to provide Tribunal support and advice.
To arrange a private consultation with one of Educational Psychologists please call Caroline on 0203 326 9160.
Why Choose Clinical Partners for Support with Child Educational Assessments and SEN's
- At Clinical Partners we have a team of very experienced and highly qualified Educational Child Specialists – including Child Psychiatrists, Educational Psychologists and Family Therapists who work as a team. This Multi-Disciplinary approach allows us to provide you the very best support and care.
- Our team of Educational Psychologists are able to offer comprehensive educational assessments and independent detailed written reports.
- We work with you to ensure that you understand all the processes, issues and implications contained in a report.
- We are happy to work with your child's school on developing on-going support.
- We specialise in a wide range of Educational issues including Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, Dyscalculia, Autism spectrum as well as Emotional, Social and Behavioural Issues.
- We offer private consultations at a convenient time for you and your child.
Call us on 0203 326 9160 to discuss how we can help you and your child.