BA, Dip, BACP Accred.
Fiona Corbett is a highly experienced Counsellor currently working in the private sector. She has a Bachelor’s in Social Policy, Diploma in Humanistic Counselling, Higher Diploma in Psychodynamic Psychotherapy, Certificate in Counselling Supervision and Certificate in Integrative Psychotherapy. Fiona is also a Member of the British Association of Counselling & Psychotherapy.
She has over 25 years’ experience in the NHS and private sector.
Fiona is incredibly knowledgeable in her field, and offers therapy to those suffering with Anger, Depression, Stress, Anxiety, ADHD, Bereavement, Trauma, Marriage/Divorce issues and Suicidal Thoughts.
She provides a supportive environment for patents to speak and designs her therapeutic methods to suit each individual need, using approaches such as Humanistic/Person Centred and other professional areas of expertise.
Fiona is described by colleagues as dedicated, professional and committed to providing an ethical service to her clients. Clinical Partners are pleased to present Fiona Corbett to our Nottingham clients.
- Affairs/ Infidelity
- Gay Lifestyle Issues
- Grief or Loss
- Motherhood Stresses
- Couples Therapy
- Seasonal Affective Disorder
- Sexual Abuse & Trauma
- Family Support
- Gender Identity
- Low Self-Esteem
- Mid-Life Crisis
- Social Ideation
- Social Isolation & Loneliness
- Work & Career Related Issues
- Bachelor’s in Social Policy
- Diploma in Humanistic Counselling
- Higher Diploma in Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
- Certificate in Counselling Supervision
- Certificate in Integrative Psychotherapy
- Member of the British Association of Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Humanistic/Person Centred Therapy