MA, PG Dip
Cynthia Fogoe is a highly skilled, experienced Counsellor & Psychosexual Therapist offering private practice alongside her work for the University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust. Cynthia has an MA in Solution Focused Brief Therapy, is a Certified Sex Addiction Therapist (CSAT), has a Postgraduate Diploma in Relationship Therapy and Psychosexual Therapy.
Sexual addictions and issues can be extremely shameful, and this can make it very difficult for people struggling with them to take the first step towards getting help. Cynthia has an extremely non-judgemental approach and has the experience and expertise to help. She works with addicts and partners of addicts.
We’re delighted to be working with her in our Birmingham clinic.
- Relationship difficulties
- Couples & Marriage Therapy
- Sexual Dysfunctions
- Sexual Abuse & Trauma
- Social Isolation & Loneliness
- Sexual Addiction
- Loss or low self-esteem
- MA – Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Post Graduate Diploma in Relationship Therapy
- Certified Sexual Addiction Therapist
- Certificate in Family Counselling
- BACP – British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy
- IITAP – International Institute for Trauma & Addiction Professionals
- COSRT – College of Sexual & Relationship Therapists
- ATSAC – Association for the Treatment of Sexual Addiction & Compulsivity
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Systemic Therapy
- Psychodynamic therapy
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy