Dip Psych & Counselling, BSC Hons, Dip Adip
Louise Shuttleworth is a UKCP and BACP Accredited Psychotherapist and Psychological Coach who has a wealth of experience working with adults, young people and couples.
Louise offers long and short term psychotherapy for the full range of issues including depression, OCD, and eating disorders. She uses an integrative approach using solution focused therapy, CBT, DBT, and mindfulness based techniques and is a trained Cognitive Behavioural Coach.
Louise’s work with younger people includes clients in the care system as well as being a LINK adoption counsellor for Barnardo’s. She has been a counsellor for Sussex YMCA both in a primary school and community setting.
Louise’s professional and engaging manner is extremely effective at winning the trust of younger and older people alike.
- Stress, anxiety, depression
- Adoption issues
- Eating disorders
- Attachment issues
- Advanced Diploma in Integrative Psychotherapy and Counselling (Dip Adip)
- Diploma of Psychotherapy & Counselling
- BSC Hons Physiology
- Barnardo’s Adoption Agency Counsellor
- Registered with UK Council for Psychotherapy - UKCP
- Registered with British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy – BACP