Marital & Relationship Counsellor
Nicola Coombs is an experienced Marital & Relationship Counsellor who has trained at the Tavistock Centre for Couple Relationships and also has a Postgraduate Diploma in Psychodynamic Marital and Couples Therapy from the University of East London.
Nicola is extremely adept at providing a safe space within which couples can explore and resolve their difficulties, which often include life changes such as becoming a family, difficulties conceiving children, pregnancy or child birth, work changes, redundancy or long working hours, or infidelity.
Nicola is an accredited member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy, and is an Executive Board member and Ethics Committee member of the British Society of Couple Psychotherapists and Counsellors.
Couples counselling can be a difficult and daunting process and it is very important to see a sensitive, capable, and empathic practitioner. We’re really pleased to have found Nicola who is exactly that.
- Psychosexual Foundation Course – Tavistock Centre for Couple Relationships
- Post Graduate Diploma in Psychodynamic Marital & Couple Therapy
- Member of British Association of Counselling & Psychotherapy - BACP
- British Society of Couple Psychotherapists and Counsellors - BSCPC
- Myers–Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)