Dr Paul Abeles
D Clin Psy, PhD, BSc (Hons)
Consultant Clinical Psychologist
Dr Paul Abeles is a highly experienced Consultant Clinical Psychologist currently working for Central Manchester University Hospitals, NHS Foundation Trust. He has a BSc (Hons) in Psychology, a PhD in Psychology, a Doctorate in Clinical Psychology, and a Diploma in Cognitive Science from SISSA (Italy).
Dr Abeles has a wealth of experience in a wide range of clinical areas, including inpatient and outpatient child and adolescent mental health, paediatric physical health, neuropsychology, chronic fatigue and social and communication development.
Dr Abeles carries out assessment and treatment of children and adolescents with mental health issues, including neuropsychological and psychometric assessment, anxiety disorders, post-traumatic stress reactions, depression, behavioural problems, phobias and OCD.
Paul is highly capable, thoughtful and considered clinician who we are delighted to work with, and we can highly recommend him to anyone looking for help for any child or young person struggling with a mental health issue.
- Anxiety disorders
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Post-traumatic stress disorders
- Behavioural problems
- Grief or Loss
- Neuropsychological assessment
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology
- Diploma in Cognitive Science
- PhD Psychology
- BSc (Hons) Psychology
- Associate Fellow British Psychological Society (BPS)
- Member of the Health Professionals Council (HCPC)
- Systemic Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Individual Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)