Dr Stale Rygh
D. Clin Psych, BSc (Hons)
Dr Stale Rygh is a Clinical Psychologist with Devon Partnership NHS Trust. Dr Rygh currently works in the Department of Community and Clinical Psychology in Exeter, where his role includes assessment and treatment of clients with personality disorders and complex mental health disorders including PTSD, depression, anxiety, bipolar affective disorder, eating disorders, anxiety and OCD.
The therapeutic approaches that Dr Rygh uses include cognitive behavioural therapy, compassion focused therapy and integrative therapy models. Dr Rygh has a Doctorate of Clinical and Community Psychology and extensive training in providing evidenced talking therapies for adults who have experienced trauma.
In his private practice, Dr Rygh sees patients with the full range of adult presentations, especially anxiety, depression, relationship difficulties, grief and loss, eating disorders and traumatic stress.
Dr Rygh is an especially warm and approachable clinician who patients immediately feel comfortable with.
- Bipolar Disorder
- Grief & Loss
- Relationship difficulties
- Eating Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology
- BSc (Hons) - Psychology
- Registered Practitioner with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Member of the British Psychological Society (BPS)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Integrative Therapy
- Compassion Focussed Therapy (CF)