Treatment for Addictions at Clinical Partners
Private Addiction treatment
Addiction is a frightening illness that can affect anyone.
Surprisingly, there are an estimated 2 million people in the UK with an addiction to either a substance or an activity. With new drugs arriving into the UK via the internet and on the street all the time the list of possible addictions are growing.
Addictions are complex issues that not only affect the physical, emotional and mental health of an individual they have a far reaching impact on families, friends and society as a whole.
How Clinical Partners can help you:
- We have a team who have many years experience in treating addictions and dependency issues.
- We work with the leading consultants at the Maudsley Hospital one of the UK's leading specialists in addiction to offer private treatment
- We can offer treatment which will allow you to continue working
- We can advise you on residential treatment if the situation has become acute
- A number of easily accessible locations in London, Home Counties, Bristol and the South West
- Immediate appointments
How Can I Start Treatment for Addictions?
By calling our addictions counselling team on 0203 326 9160. We will recommend one of our clinicians who specialises in addictions and who specialises exactly in the area you feel you need to talk about.
Treatment starts with an initial meeting, in which you will chat with one of our counsellors. If you decide that you are comfortable with your addictions counsellor and that you can speak with them easily, you will start to work with them on your plan for recovery.
Calls to us are completely confidential.
How can we help with an Addiction?
At Clinical Partners we see Addictions as an illness that it treatable. Our team of Psychiatrists, Psychologists and Psychotherapists are specialists trained in treating addictions and they will be able to offer a full assessment, diagnosis and treatment programme including advising on detox. Some of the substance and behavioural addictions we treat include:
Medphedrone and naphyrone
Spending money / shopping
Drug induced Psychosis