Consultant Forensic Psychiatrist – South Wales
- Based in: South Wales
- Salary: Highly Competitive
Are you an experienced Consultant Forensic Psychiatrist looking for a new challenge in the Private sector?
Clinical Partners are looking for a Consultant Psychiatrist to work with us to deliver an expert service one day a week in an outpatient facility in South Wales.
You will be delivering primary care psychiatry sessions to adults, supported by a fantastic team of registered general nurses, mental health nurses, learning disability nurses and healthcare assistants, along with a GP and Pharmacy.
For the right Psychiatrist, this role offers excellent flexibility in terms of both salary and working hours to suit your needs, please get in touch for more details - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deliver primary care psychiatry sessions to adult patients
- Carry out new assessments and re-assessments of existing patients as well as ongoing assessments and medication reviews
- Complete full psychiatric reports that have been directed by the court
- On-site either one full day a week, or a morning and afternoon at your convenience
- GMC registration and CCT in Forensic Psychiatry
- Currently working for the NHS
- Minimum 7 years’ experience
- Ideally experience working with patients diagnoses including ADD and Personality Disorders
- Experience with patients who have a diagnosis of Dementia would be desirable but not essential
In joining Clinical Partners, you would be part of a dynamic business arranging private mental health care throughout the UK, working with over 200 Partner Clinicians to ensure our clients are offered the very best service and support they need to get better.
Interviews are being held this month, so if you are interested in discussing this opportunity in more detail, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us now.
How to Apply
Please email a CV to Ali Newton at email@example.com, or complete the form below.
Clinical Partners will not consider applications submitted by or through agencies. All positions within Clinical Partners are subject to an Enhanced DBS check.