Consultant Psychiatrists - Bristol
Are you a Consultant Psychiatrist in Bristol with an interest in starting or growing a private practice?
As one of our Partners you will benefit from
- Flexible levels of private referrals, triaged by our experienced team
- Seeing patients in comfortable consulting rooms provided by us
- Administrative support including triage, appointment booking and payment processing
- Clinical support including help with governance, safeguarding and any other concerns
All this leaves you free to focus on what you do best – patient care.
- Consultant experience in NHS position or CQC Registered Private Practice
- Based within driving distance of our Bristol Clinic (BS8)
- Member of the Royal College of Psychiatrists
- GMC & DBS Registered
Clinical Partners is the UK’s largest independent private mental health partnership. Our Partners are experienced NHS professionals who work collaboratively with us to deliver the highest standards of care to our patients.
How to Apply
Please email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete the form below.
Clinical Partners will not consider applications submitted by or through agencies. All positions within Clinical Partners are subject to an Enhanced DBS check.