Psychologist / Assistant Psychologist
Location: Semley, Dorset
Reports to: Head of Triage
To provide clinically sound advice by efficiently and effectively triaging all enquiries and providing excellent care to all our clients.
Primary Accountabilities and Deliverables
- Triage enquiries received by telephone and email, giving them the best possible clinical advice and converting them into sales of outpatient, inpatient, medico legal and other services provided by our partners.
- Handle all arrangements relating to the appointment, including gathering relevant patient data, arranging psychometrics to be completed in advance where relevant, booking clinicians and consulting rooms, processing payments, and anything else that may be required.
- To administer the delivery of services as required to arrange appointments, consulting rooms, process payments etc.
- Sell our full range of clinical services, including adults, CAMHS, medico legal and other.
- To develop and maintain good relations with all our Clinicians and Clients.
- To provide other ad-hoc support as and when required.
- Client and Partner feedback of satisfaction with your service as received informally and in questionnaires.
- Sales volumes of all services.
Working Relationships & Interfaces
- Directly working with clients, clinicians, therapists, psychiatrists, GP’s and family members.
- Closely working with clinical partner’s team including psychologist colleagues and CEO.
- CAMHS and or Adult experience is essential.
- Sufficient clinical experience to have sensitive telephone discussions with clients with mental health issues to identify suitable help for clients needs.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Clinic Office 5).
- Sales experience in the service sector desirable.
- Clinical qualification (psychology, nursing or other relevant qualification, likely to be BACP/UKCP/BPS accredited).
- Clean Disclosure and Barring (DBS) check.
- Highly motivated individual able to work with minimal direction.
- Exceptional administrative skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and follow through initial enquiries.
- Skill and credibility to build relationships with, and win the confidence of, all manner of inquirers including individuals, therapists, psychiatrists, GP’s and family members.
Clinical Partners is an equal opportunities employer embracing diversity in the workplace.
It is the Company’s intention that this job description is seen as a guide to the main areas and duties for which the job holder is accountable. However, the business will change and the job holder’s obligations are subject to change and variation. The job description is a non-contractual guide and not a permanent, definitive and exhaustive statement.
How to Apply
Please email a CV to Rachel at email@example.com, or complete the form below.
Clinical Partners will not consider applications submitted by or through agencies. All positions within Clinical Partners are subject to an Enhanced DBS check.