Neuropsychologist – Central London
- Based at: Central London
- Salary: Highly Competitive
Are you an experienced Neuropsychologist looking for a new challenge in the Private sector?
Clinical Partners are looking for a Neuropsychologist to work with us to deliver expert input to a prestigious not-for-profit organisation in Central London.
You will be delivering neuropsychological support to the MDT of a specialist 10-bedded stroke unit in the hospital. The friendly and professional team consists of 20 clinicians including a lead consultant, head nurse, registered nurses, OT’s, SALTs & Dieticians.
This is a long term role with scope to develop and offers excellent flexibility and rewarding work in a supportive and enjoyable environment. Please get in touch for more details - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assessment of new admissions including brief reports
- Ongoing work with existing patients who have been previously assessed
- Give neuropsychology input to the Multi-Disciplinary Team (MDT)
- BPS registered Neuropsychologist having completed QiCN or holding similar qualification such as an Msc in Neuropsychology.
- Experience assessing and working with patients who have suffered a stroke
- Minimum 3 years’ post qualification experience
- Ability to be on-site in Central London from 4pm on Wednesday evenings (for MDT meetings)
In joining Clinical Partners, you will be part of a fast growing team of over 200 NHS professionals nationwide, arranging private mental health care throughout the UK.
Interviews are being held this month, so if you are interested in discussing this opportunity in more detail, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us now.
How to Apply
Please email a CV to Ali Newton at email@example.com, or complete the form below.
Clinical Partners will not consider applications submitted by or through agencies. All positions within Clinical Partners are subject to an Enhanced DBS check.