Dr Geraldine Fletcher
Consultant Clinical Psychologist
Dr Geraldine Fletcher is an experienced Consultant Clinical Psychologist currently working for Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership Trust and University of Birmingham. She has a Doctorate in Clinical Psychology and a Diploma and Advanced Diploma in Cognitive Therapy. Geraldine is also a Member of the British Psychological Society and Member of the Health & Care Professions Council.
Geraldine has over 30 years’ experience working in the NHS and private sector working with adults.
As a Clinical Psychologist, Geraldine is trained in a variety of psychological models with extensive knowledge and application of CBT. Working with adults with various forms of psychological distress, including anxiety and mood disorders, Dr Fletcher is also able to help patients who are struggling with Body Image related conditions such as BDD, Eating Disorders and low self-esteem.
Dr Fletcher is described by her peers as professional, dedicated and skilled. Clinical Partners are pleased to present Geraldine to our Birmingham patients.
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Eating Disorders - General
- Grief or Loss
- Low Self-Esteem
- Male Eating disorders
- Mid-Life Crisis
- Motherhood Stresses
- Overeating/Binge Eating
- Phobias & Fears
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Pre Menstrual Tension
- Sexual Abuse & Trauma
- Treatment Resistant Depression
- Work & Career Related Issues
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology
- Advanced Diploma and Diploma in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- Member of the British Psychological Society
- Member of the Health & Care Professions Council
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT)