MProf, MBACP, MBPsS
Psychologist & Psychotherapist
Farasat Sadia is a highly qualified Psychologist & Psychotherapist currently working for the University of Cambridge Counselling Services looking after students and Adults suffering from Mental Health & Lifestyle Issues.
Farasat has a Masters in Psychology, Master of Philosophy (MProf) in Counselling Psychology & Psychotherapy and Doctorate in Counselling Psychology & Psychotherapy (near completion). She is also a Member of the British Association of Counselling & Psychotherapy, and a Graduate Member of the British Psychological Society.
Farasat has several years’ experience as a Counsellor, Psychologist & Psychotherapist in both the NHS, education, private and third sector settings.
Farasat is an integrative psychotherapist offering support with Body Image, Bereavement, Depression, Anxiety, Stress and Trauma. She delivers a range of short and long-term therapies based on the needs of each client, including Humanistic, Existential/Phenomenological and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT).
Farasat is known as a clinician of integrity, an excellent communicator with the ability to successfully relate to and empathise with a wide range of patients and backgrounds. She has a very warm and personable approach to her work and is known for her caring approach. Clinical Partners are delighted to present Farasat Sadia as part of our Cambridge team.
- Body Image
- Gender Identity
- Forgetfulness & Dementia
- Grief or Loss
- Phobias & Fears
- Post-Natal Depression
- Seasonal Affective Disorder
- Sexual Abuse & Trauma
- Suicidal Ideation
- Addictive Relationship Patterns
- Low Self-Esteem
- Mid Life Crisis
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Social Isolation and Loneliness
- Relationship Issues
- Work & Career Related Issues
- Masters in Psychology
- Master of Philosophy in Counselling Psychology & Psychotherapy
- Doctorate in Counselling Psychology & Psychotherapy (near completion)
- Member of the British Association of Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Graduate Member of the British Psychological Society
- Humanistic Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)