Peter Jennings is an Integrative, Existential and Psychodynamic Psychotherapist, with an MA in Psychotherapy, and an Advanced Diploma in Existential Psychotherapy.
He has 21 years’ experience as a Psychotherapist and has extensive experience in seeing clients with a range of concerns including; anxiety, depression, loss/sadness, shame, relationship issues, questions of identity, obsessive-compulsive behaviours, addiction(s), emotional neglect.
Peter has a variety of therapeutic methods to offer, including Humanistic/Person Centred and Existential/Phenomenological.
Peter’s colleagues describe him as an empathetic, thoughtful and intelligent therapist, who works well across the spectrum of his client’s issues and difficulties. He is able to create a safe space, forming a therapeutic alliance which enables his patients to explore very vulnerable feelings, and trust Peter with potentially deeply painful emotions. Clinical Partners are delighted to present Peter as part of our Scottish team.
- Loss / Grief
- Sexual Abuse
- Low Self-Esteem
- MA in Psychotherapy
- Adv Dip Existential Psychotherapy
- Accredited Member of the British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Registered Member of the UK Council for Psychotherapy
- Member of The Society for Existential Analysis
- Humanistic/Person Centred Therapy
- Existential/Phenomenological Therapy