Maria Rodriguez Bernal
Maria Rodriguez Bernal is an experienced CBT/Psychological Therapist who has worked in both the NHS and private sector. She has a BSc in Psychology, and Diploma in Psychological Therapies (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Strand). She is also a Member of the British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies.
Maria has over 13 years’ experience as a Therapist, offering support to adults suffering with mental health difficulties.
Maria covers issues such as Anger, Depression, Work and Career Related Issues, Phobias and Fears and Obsessive Compulsive Disorders. She offers a variety of approaches to better tailor the treatment needs of clients in a holistic, balanced and reflective manner. Maria draws from a combination of cognitive and behavioural approaches, including Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT), compassionate mind and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT).
Maria is described as a warm, sociable, honest clinician, with a sensitive and conscientious approach to her work. Clinical Partners are delighted to present Maria Rodriguez Bernal as part of our Exeter team.
- Bipolar Disorder
- Grief or Loss
- Motherhood Stresses
- Phobias and Fears
- Low Self-Esteem
- Mid-Life Crisis
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Social Isolation & Loneliness
- Work and Career Related Issues
- BSc in Psychology
- Diploma in Psychological Therapies (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Strand)
- Member of the British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)