BSc, MSc, Dip
Consultant Clinical Psychologist / Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapist
Lisa Anderson is a highly experienced Consultant Clinical Psychologist and Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapist currently working with both children and adults. She has a BSc in Behavioural Sciences, MSc in Forensic Psychology and PgDip in Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapy and has achieved HCPC Grandparenting Status in Clinical Psychology (equivalent to Doctoral Training). She has also undertaken training in psychodynamic counselling and compassionate focussed therapy.
Lisa is a Chartered Psychologist and Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society, a British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies accredited CBT Therapist, and a Health & Care Professions Council registered Forensic and Clinical Psychologist.
Lisa has over 16 years’ experience as a clinician and academic and has worked within child and adult mental health services in the NHS and private sector.
Lisa provides assessment, interventions and supervision across a range of areas, including School Problems, Depression, Anxiety and Stress, Behavioural Problems, Autism and Asperger’s Disorder. She also offers a tailored approach to her therapies, including substantial training and practical experience offering Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT).
Lisa delivers an embedded psychological service to both schools and children’s homes, including designing and supporting the implementation of training packages for schools. She also works as a Lecturer at the University of Leicester and provides consultancy on staff training and CBT to many statutory and voluntary agencies, along with running CPD workshops.
An experienced Medico Legal Expert, Lisa is confident covering a range of areas, including Abuse, Behavioural Difficulties, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Treatment Recommendations, Attachment, Depression, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (PCD), Placement Risk Assessments and Trauma. She is able to produce reports on Personal Injury, Care Orders and Mental Health Reviews.
Lisa is described by her peers as a competent and conscientious therapist, with a professional, friendly and warm nature. Clinical Partners are delighted to present Lisa Anderson as part of our Leicester Team.
- Adoption and Fostering
- Anxiety and Stress
- Behavioural Problems
- Divorce and Separation
- Domestic Violence
- Early Years Issues
- Eating Problems
- Family Support and Therapy
- Fear and Phobias
- Gifted and Talented
- Learning Difficulties
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Parents with Mental Health Issues
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- School Problems
- School Exclusions and Expulsions
- Stealing and Lying
- BSc in Behavioural Sciences
- MSc in Forensic Psychology
- PgDip in Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapy
- Cert Counselling and Psychodynamic Theory
- HCPC Grandparenting Status in Clinical Psychology
- Chartered Psychologist & Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society
- Accredited Member of the British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies
- Member of the Health & Care Professions Council: Registered Clinical and Forensic Psychologist
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Compassion Focussed