BSc, Pg Dip CAT
Cognitive Analytic Therapist
Dorota Cronin is a highly experienced Cognitive Analytic Therapist currently working for East London NHS Foundation Trust in their Specialist Psychotherapy Team working with adults. She has a BSc in Occupational Therapy and a Post-Graduate Diploma in Cognitive Analytic Therapy.
Dorota has over 20 years’ experience working in the health care industry, both as an Occupational Therapist and Cognitive Analytic Therapist.
Dorota has worked with clients from a variety of backgrounds and different diagnoses including depression, anxiety and personality disorders. Dorota specialises in Cognitive Analytic Therapy, but also draws on practices such as mindfulness, stress management and resilience building, counselling, CBT, solution focused therapy and motivational interviewing.
Dorota is passionate about the relational nature of working in mental health and is great at forming positive therapeutic relationships which are essential for healing. Dorota comes highly recommended and is reported to have sound clinical skills and to be hardworking, thoughtful and thorough.
Clinical Partners are delighted to welcome Dorota to our London team.
- Bipolar Affective Disorder
- Post-Natal Depression
- Psychotic Depression
- Suicidal Ideation
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Narcissistic Personality Disorder
- Social Isolation & Loneliness
- Work & Career Related Issues
- BSc Occupational Therapy
- Post Graduate Diploma Cognitive Analytical Therapy
- Health & Care Professions Council
- The Association for Cognitive Analytic Therapy
- Cognitive Analytic Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Humanistic approach
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)