Dr Edward Bloomfield
BSc, DClinPsych, Diploma, MA, Cert.
Senior Clinical Psychologist
Dr Edward Bloomfield is a highly experienced Senior Clinical Psychologist currently working for North East London NHS Foundation Trust as their Complex Care Psychological Pathway Lead.
He has a BSc in Psychology, Doctorate in Clinical Psychology, Diploma in Cognitive Analytic Therapy, Masters in Jungian and Post-Jungian Studies and Combined Certificate in Counselling. Dr Bloomfield is also a Member of the British Psychological Society, Member of the Health & Care Professions Council.
Dr Bloomfield has over 16 years’ experience working in the NHS and private sector with people in primary and secondary care settings.
His clinical experience covers Anxiety, Depression, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Complex Trauma, Attachment Issues, Interpersonal Difficulties, Self-Esteem, Grief & Loss, Complex Bereavement, Anger & Assertiveness Difficulties and Identity and Existential Problems.
Dr Bloomfield has a fantastic range of therapeutic methods to support his patients, including; Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Cognitive Analytic Therapy (CAT), Integrative Therapy, Psychodynamic Therapy and Humanistic/Person Centred Therapy.
Dr Bloomfield is a committed and conscientious clinician, known for being extremely thoughtful about the patients he is working with. Clinical Partners are pleased to offer Dr Bloomfield to our London patients.
- Grief or Loss
- Sexual Abuse & Trauma
- Low Self-Esteem
- Mid-Life Crisis
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Social Isolation & Loneliness
- Work & Career Related Issues
- BSc in Psychology
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology
- Diploma in Cognitive Analytic Therapy
- Masters in Jungian and Post-Jungian Studies
- Combined Certificate in Counselling
- Member of the British Psychological Society
- Member of the Health & Care Professions Council
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive Analytic Therapy (CAT)
- Integrative Therapy
- Psychodynamic Therapy
- Humanistic/Person Centred Therapy