Dr Louise Sawyerr
Dr Sawyerr is an Educational Psychologist working in the private sector. She has Doctorate in Applied Educational Psychology and is a member of the Heath Care Professionals Council.
Dr Sawyerr has over 7 years’ experience working for local authorities.
Dr Sawyerr has a wealth of experience working with clients and is able to draw on a range of psychological theories and perspectives. These include, psychodynamic, narrative and person centred. Her expertise spans work at the level of the individual, group and system. Dr Sawyerr has some counselling experience and knowledge and uses these skills in her everyday interactions and casework.
Dr Sawyerr is known by her peers as thoughtful, organised and extremely competent and she has an excellent rapport with people of all ages. Clinical Partners are pleased to present Dr Sawyerr to our Newcastle clients.
- Anxiety and Stress
- Behavioural Problems
- Domestic Violence
- Family Support and Therapy
- Fear and Phobias
- Friends – Issues
- Parents with Mental Health Issues
- School Problems
- School Friends
- School Exclusions and Expulsions
- Doctorate in Applied Educational Psychology
- Member of the Healthcare Professions Council
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Humanistic/Person Centred
- Transactional Analysis
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)