Senior Clinical Psychotherapist
Mrs Nonye Ibekwe is an experienced Clinical Psychotherapist currently working at a senior clinical position within the NHS. She has a Master of Science in Mental Health Studies, Diploma in Mental Health Studies (Mental Health Practitioner) and Diploma in Cognitive Therapy for Anxiety and Depression. She is an accredited member of the British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP).
Nonye has over 12 years’ experience working within the NHS.
Nonye has experience working with a wide variety of client groups, including those with trauma, depression, anxiety and body image related issues. Nonye is trained to use a wide range of therapeutic approaches, including EMDR, CBT and Interpersonal therapy. She works with the patient to find the most suitable approach to their needs.
Nonye is known by her peers as a highly compassionate and motivated individual. Her warm nature and level of experience ensure she is best placed to help the clients who come to her. Clinical Partners are pleased to present Nonye Ibekwe to our Southampton clients.
- Adult ADHD
- Body Image and Cosmetic Surgery
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Domestic Violence
- Grief or Loss
- Low Self-Esteem
- Phobias & Fears
- Post-Natal Depression
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Relationship Issues
- Seasonal Affective Disorder
- Sexual Abuse & Trauma
- Work & Career Related Issues
- Master of Science in Mental Health Studies
- Diploma in Mental Health Studies (Mental Health Practitioner)
- Diploma in Cognitive Therapy for Anxiety and Depression
- Member of the British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Long Term Health Condition and Medically Unexplained Condition (LTHC/MUS)
- Interpersonal Therapy (IPT)