Services for International Clients
Clinical Partners is able to offer a wide range of Private Psychiatric & Medical Services for International patients.
This can sometimes be essential when you or a loved one needs help and cannot access the right level of expertise at home, or when you or a family member want to be treated in guaranteed anonymity.
Our Dedicated International team has many years of experience in understanding and supporting the cultural needs of patients from around the world and we are able to provide support from the moment you call through to helping source on going care if needed when you return home.
Call us on 0203 326 9160 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can help you.
Some of the services our Private International Psychiatric Service offers:
- A Leading Team of Specialists. At Clinical Partners we have a full team of leading Psychiatrists, Psychologists and Psychotherapists. We also work with leading hospitals to provide full medical assistance if required.
- Medical Support Service. Our Medical Support team can work with you from the point of enquiry to arrange an initial telephone assessment of the situation, to discuss your treatment options, and then to formulate a plan for your visit. Full assistance is also provided with admissions and all medical sessions.
- A Concierge Service. We are able to manage all flights, transfers and accommodation for the patient and their family and friends. We can provide the right level of care for any budget, and will arrange for you to stay somewhere convenient for your treatment. All patients and their relatives will be met upon arrival at the airport and escorted to their accommodation.
- Full translation Services. We work with a number of interpreters who specialise in medical translations to ensure all contact with medical staff and specialists to ensure that the patient is comfortable and fully understands the treatment programme.
- Full Assistance. Our International Team will be available to deal with any concerns or problems that may arise and are happy to help you with your stay in the UK.
- Additional Treatment. Following consultations with our Psychiatrists if it is recommended that additional treatment is required whether that be other psychological support or inpatient treatment our dedicated team will be able to advise you of the best treatment options.
- Immigration. Clinical Partners can assist in immigration difficulties with obtaining visas and providing evidence to UK immigration of the reason for your visit.
- Special requirements. Our team will be able to arrange special meal requirements along with sourcing international language television stations and newspaper services.
To arrange private psychiatric care from a team of leading clinical experts please call Caroline on 0203 326 9160 and we can start arranging your treatment immediately.
About Clinical Partners
Clinical Partners is a leading provider of Private Psychiatric Treatment. We work with a wide team of Psychiatrists, Psychologists and Psychotherapists who have many years of expertise specialising in a wide range of issues. We also work in Partnership with the South London and Maudsely Trust – Addictions Faculty – the UK's leading NHS mental health service.