Brain Injury Case Management - How Can We Help?
Clinical Partners case management service offers tailored support for brain injury rehabilitation and litigation.
What is case management?
Following a brain injury there is suddenly a lot that needs to be coordinated and arranged in order to set things in motion to get your life back on track.
This can be an incredibly stressful and confusing time; important things needed for recovery can often get missed or forgotten.
A case manager is there to give you a single person to deal with, who can advise on treatment options, help you to arrange care, and deal with all of the issues that arise following a head or brain injury. A case manager to give you the support needed to allow you to focus on the recovery process.
Depending on the cause of the head injury, you may find yourself involved in legal proceedings.
These can seem overwhelming and you may feel out of depth in terms of knowing how to access medical reports that can support your case. A case manager will work with your legal team, finding experts in the relevant field who are used to writing medical reports that meet all court requirements and can act as an expert witness on your behalf.
The single point of contact a case manager provides can alleviate the pressure from the patient and family, who otherwise feel that they have to become overnight experts in the situation and take on the whole task by themselves.
How can Clinical Partners support you?
At Clinical Partners we can provide you with an expert named case manager who will take care of all of this; from talking to your insurers, to getting your condition and requirements assessed, to dealing with any legal or legislative matters and anything else that needs taking care of.
This gives you one point of contact and the space and time to concentrate on getting better, not on arranging care.
Your case manager will act as an advocate for your needs and make sure that you get the best possible chance of making a good recovery, supporting you on every step of your journey to recovery.
We can support you or your client with:
- An efficient and high quality service
- Cost effective service - we will only make recommendations in the best interest of the client.
- A comprehensive initial neuropsychological assessment and report.
- Expert witness statements, and court appearance if needed.
- An individual, client-centered case management service for all ages and abilities.
- Confidential advice and guidance.
- Liaise with local statutory and private services about care and rehabilitation needs.
- Family support and education.
- Coordination of services and provision of psychological, psychiatric and neuropsychological support.
At Clinical Partners we have a team of specialist psychologists, psychiatrists and therapists to help you get the most out of your recovery. Please call one of our trained Clinical Advisors for advice and to talk about how we can best help you on 0203 326 9160.