Dr Sabine Munzinger
Dr Sabine Munzinger is an experienced Consultant Psychiatrist currently working for Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust. She has a Medical Degree and is a Member of the Royal College of Psychiatrists.
Dr Sabine Munzinger has over 20 years’ experience of working in Psychiatry.
Dr Munzinger is experienced working with a wide range of difficulties relevant to Adult Psychiatry, including all anxiety and mood disorders, psychotic presentations, complex emotional and behavioural difficulties in the context of childhood and adult trauma.
Dr Sabine Munzinger is described by her colleagues as honest, trustworthy, compassionate and knowledgeable. She is a thorough and well-respected clinician. Clinical Partners would like to take this opportunity to welcome Dr Munzinger as part of our Brighton team.
- Alcohol Dependence
- Benzodiazepine Dependence
- Bi-Polar Affective Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Drug Induced Psychosis
- Grief or Loss
- Low Self-Esteem
- Medication Reviews
- Post-Natal Depression
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Psychotic Depression
- Relationship Issues
- Seasonal Affective Disorder
- Sexual Abuse and Trauma
- Suicidal Ideation
- Treatment Resistant Depression
- Medical Degree
- Membership of the Royal College of Psychiatrists (MRCPsych)
- General Medical Council
- Member of the Royal College of Psychiatrists