Dr Lalitaa Suglani
Location: Birmingham / London
Dr Suglani is an extremely bright and hardworking Psychologist with excellent NHS and private experience. She has a BSc in Psychology & Sociology (2011) a MSc in Counselling Psychology (2012), and a Doctorate in Counselling Psychology.
Dr Suglani is a member of the British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP), as well as the British Psychological Society (BPS) and the British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP).
She helps clients with a range of issues such as anxiety, exam stress, depression, low self-esteem, family and relationship issues, phobias, rape, bullying, anger and other emotional issues. Dr Suglani has a passion for helping people and uses a caring integrative approach to tailor therapy to individual needs..
Dr Suglani is also able to take on medico legal cases, and is experienced at completing Expert Witness reports.
We consider Dr Suglani to be an outstandingly capable individual and we’re very pleased to be working with her.
- Eating disorders
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Family distress
- Loss, Bereavement
- BSc (in Psychology and Sociology
- Doctorate in Counselling Psychology
- MSc Counselling Psychology
- Certificate in Counselling
- Member of the British Psychological Society (BPS)
- Member of the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Member of the British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP)
- Member of the British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP)
- Dr Suglani works in an Integrative way, following a Humanistic modality. Some of the other approaches that she combines with this can include Psychodynamic, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Inner Child