Lalitaa is an extremely bright and hardworking Psychologist currently working for the Dudley & Walsall Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust in their IAPT Service. She has a BSc in Psychology & Sociology (2011) and an MSc in Counselling Psychology (2012).
Lalitaa is a member of the British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP), as well as the British Psychological Society (BPS) and the British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP).
She helps clients with a range of issues such as anxiety, exam stress, depression, low self-esteem, family and relationship issues, phobias, rape, bullying, anger and other emotional issues. Lalitaa has a passion for helping people and uses a caring integrative approach to tailor therapy to individual needs.
We consider Lalitaa to be an outstandingly capable individual and we’re very pleased to be working with her.
- Eating disorders
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Family distress
- Loss, Bereavement
- BSc (in Psychology and Sociology
- MSc Counselling Psychology
- Certificate in Counselling
- Member of the British Psychological Society (BPS)
- Member of the British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP)
- Member of the British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP)
- Lalitaa works in an Integrative way, following a Humanistic modality. Some of the other approaches that she combines with this can include Psychodynamic, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Inner Child