Dr Michael Swan
Location: Brighton, London
Dr Michael Swan is a highly experienced Clinical Psychologist currently working for Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust in their Adult Mental Health Service. He has a Doctorate in Clinical Psychology and is registered with Health & Care Professions Council.
Dr Swan has over 18 years’ experience working with adults suffering from Mental Health problems and over 20 years’ experience offering Mindfulness-based interventions.
Dr Swan is experienced working with a range of difficulties, including bereavement, anxiety, mid-life crisis, phobias and fears, low self-esteem, depression, and work and career related issues. He provides a wide range of therapies to patients, including Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Eye Movement Desensitisation Reprocessing (EMDR), Cognitive Analytic Therapy (CAT) and Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT).
Dr Swan is described as hard working, conscientious and caring towards his patients.
Clinical Partners are pleased to present Dr Michael Swan to our Brighton and London clients.
- Grief or Loss
- Phobias and Fears
- Sexual Abuse and Trauma
- Suicidal Ideation
- Domestic Violence
- Low Self-Esteem
- Mid-Life Crisis
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Social Isolation & Loneliness
- Work & Career Related Issues
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology
- Member of the Health & Care Professions Council
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Cognitive Analytic Therapy (CAT)
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)