Consultant Clinical Psychologist
Location: Bristol & Cardiff
Caroline Mercier is just the kind of clinician we love to find. She is an extremely experienced Consultant Clinical Psychologist who has been managing a specialist inpatient service for young people with severe, chronic and enduring mental health difficulties with the North Bristol NHS Trust for the last 20 years. We find that clinicians with this kind of depth of experience are very effective at helping young people with all kinds of problems.
Caroline has over 30 years’ experience assessing and treating adolescents with a variety of mental health difficulties including eating disorders, self-harm, OCD, anxiety, personality difficulties, trauma and developmental difficulties.
Caroline is a pleasure to work with and came to us recommended by several of her friends and colleagues and we’re excited to be working with her. We can wholeheartedly recommend her to families, children and young people looking for help overcoming all kinds of difficulties.
- Eating Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorders (OCD)
- Personality Difficulties
- Developmental Difficulties
- Diploma in Clinical Psychology
- Institute of Family Therapy (Pt1)
- Royal College of Psychiatrists Expert Witness Training
- Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society (AFBPsS)
- Member of the Health Care Professions Council
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy