Dr David Harvey
Dr David Harvey is an experienced Chartered Clinical Psychologist working for the Leeds & York Partnership NHS Foundation Trust. He has experience of working with clients with the full range of mental health issues, including personality disorders and psychosis as well as more mild difficulties and relationship issues.
Dr Harvey takes on medico legal work in Criminal and Family court only. He has experience of working in both health and forensic settings, including prisons, probation and forensic hospitals. He is trained by the British Psychological Society as an expert witness and to provide psychological assessments for medico-legal work in criminal proceedings, including the assessment of intellectual functioning and offending behaviour such as violence, sexual offending, stalking, arson and domestic violence. He also specialises in carrying out assessments of lifer and IPP prisoners and making recommendations for parole hearings.
Dr Harvey is an expert, friendly, and engaging clinician and we’re really pleased to have him on board.
- Medico Legal (Crime & Family cases only)
- Personality Disorders
- Relationship Issues
- Postgraduate Certificate in Executive & Leadership Coaching
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology
- Postgraduate Diploma in Health Research
- BSc in Psychology
- British Psychological Society (BPS)
- Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy – CBT
- Cognitive Analytic Therapy – CAT
- Compassion Focused Therapy
- Schema Therapy