Dr Celia Sadie
MA, MPhil, DClinPsy
Dr Sadie is a Chartered and Registered Clinical Psychologist who is exceptionally effective at helping adolescents and their families cope with the full range of emotional and mental health problems.
Dr Sadie works as a Senior Clinical Psychologist at an Adolescent Inpatient Unit in the North East London Foundation Trust. She is trained in Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy, EMDR, Cognitive Analytic Therapy and Mentalization-Based Treatment.
Dr Sadie also has special interests in emerging and borderline personality disorders, trauma, self-harm and mentalization, in addition, she is experienced in helping young people with issues around school refusal and exclusion, depression and anxiety.
Celia is an extremely experienced and capable practitioner with a warm and gentle manner, who is very effective at engaging young people and helping them and their families to resolve their difficulties.
- Emerging personality difficulties
- Self-harm, depression and trauma
- Eating disorders
- School exclusion, refusal and bullying
- DClinPsych (Doctorate in Clinical Psychology)
- MPhil in Social and Developmental Psychology
- MA, Social and Political Sciences, specialising in Psychology (BPS Accredited)
- Registered with Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Member of British Psychological Society (BPS)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Cognitive Analytic Therapy (CAT)
- Mentalization-Based Treatment (MBT)