BSc, PG Dip, MSc
Diane Long is a Chartered Counselling Psychologist with over 13 years’ experience delivering psychotherapeutic therapy in a range of settings, including hospital, educational and private mental health practice both in the UK and overseas. Diane has an BSc (Hons) in Psychology, an MSc in Counselling Psychology, a PG Dip in Psychotherapeutic Counselling and is an Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society.
Diane has extensive experience working with both adults and children from 11 years upwards. Her approach is integrative, including elements of psychodynamic and cognitive behavioural therapies, and both short and longer term work.
Diane is a highly experienced, warm and empathic psychologist who can help adults looking for assistance with a wide range of issues and we’re delighted to be working with her.
Diane has helped me to realise my potential and helped me make sense of some important facts in my life and even now I use those in my day to day life I would happily recommend Diane to others.
- MSc in Counselling Psychology
- PG Diploma – Psychotherapeutic Counselling
- BSc Psychology
- Member of the British Psychological Society (BPS)
- Member of the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Integrative, including elements of psychodynamic and cognitive behavioural therapies