Dr Saima Latif
BSc, MA, MSc, PhD
Dr Saima Latif is a highly experienced Chartered Psychologist currently working in the private sector. She has a BSc in Psychology, MA in Heritage & Cultural Studies, MSc in Psychology and a PhD in Psychology.
Dr Latif has over 15 years’ experience working in the NHS and private sector.
Dr Latif is a fantastic Expert Witness Chartered Psychologist who undertakes a range of instructions, including criminal, civil, family, employment tribunal and immigration. She has specific experience in human rights, abuse and domestic violence, human and drug trafficking and terrorism.
She is qualified in psychometric testing and is registered with the BPS Psychological Testing Centre’s Register of Qualifications in Test Use (RQTU) and has expertise in administering and interpreting a wide range of tests, including but not limited to IQ, Memory, Personality, Suggestibility, Post-traumatic stress, Emotional Functioning, Risk and Psychopathology.
Dr Latif has attained BPS Level A (Ability Testing) and Level B (Personality Testing) and has undertaken specialised training for WAIS-IV and IPDE. She also has in-depth knowledge of the cultural and religious dynamics of South Asian and African cultures and is able to complete assessments in Punjabi and Urdu as well as English.
Dr Latif is described by colleagues as calm, reflective, empathetic and professional. Clinical Partners are delighted to present Dr Latif to our Manchester patients.
- Mental health difficulties/disorders in children, adolescents and adults
- Cognitive/Capacity Assessments
- Emotional / Sexual abuse
- Personality Disorders
- Child and Adult ADHD, Asperger’s Autism
- Risk Assessment
- Parenting mental health
- Parent:child attachment
- Family Assessments / Dynamics / Attachment / Parental Alienation
- Female Genital Mutilation (FGM)
- Forced Marriages
- Sexualised behaviour (CSE)
- Pre-sentencing Reports
- Fitness to Please / Stand Trial
- Sexual / Violent offences
- Dangerousness / Risk Assessment
- Offender Assessment
- Crime / Torture Victims
- Child Abuse
- Manslaughter / Murder Cases
- Personal Injury
- Clinical Negligence
- Employment Tribunal cases
- Educational 11+ Assessment Appeals
- BSc in Psychology
- MA in Heritage & Cultural Studies
- MSc in Psychology
- PhD in Psychology
- Diploma in Forensic Psychology (Distinction)
- Cardiff University Law School Expert Witness (CUBS) Accreditation
- Bond Solon Certificates in Criminal, Civil and Family Law
- Member of the British Psychological Society
- BPS Register of Qualifications in Test Use (RQTU)
- Member of the Health & Care Professions Council
- Member of The Expert Witness Institute (EWI)
- Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society (AFBPsS)