Mrs Carla Aguiar
Mrs Carla Aguiar is an experienced Clinical Psychologist (DClinPsy) with a Doctorate in Clinical Psychology. Mrs Aguiar is registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) and Member of Order of Portuguese Psychologists.
Mrs Aguiar has over 10 years’ experience working in various settings (CAMHS, Adult Inpatient, schools) and is adept at working with different age ranges. She uses both CBT and Psychodynamic approaches to help her patients, focusing on the individual’s needs at all times.
Mrs Aguiar works with a wide range of disorders including self-harm, depression, anxiety, trauma, as well as addictions, personality disorders and learning disabilities.
Mrs Aguiar is described by her peers as a dedicated professional, focussed in her work, compassionate, hard-working and reliable. Clinical Partners are proud to present Mrs Aguiar to our Cardiff patients.
- Alcohol Dependence
- Asperger’s Syndrome
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Family Support
- Low Self-Esteem
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Sexual Abuse & Trauma
- Anxiety and Stress
- Learning Difficulties
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology
- Registered with Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Member of Order of Portuguese Psychologists.
- Complex Trauma Intervention
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)