- Personality Issues
- Bipolar affective disorder
- Panic attacks and panic disorder
- Body dysmorphia
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Dissociative Disorders
Dr Benjamin Lucas
Dr Benjamin Lucas is a highly skilled and qualified Consultant Psychiatrist who is experienced in adult general psychiatry. He has held several forensic posts, currently working for the Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust, and has seen patients on both an inpatient and outpatient basis.
Dr Lucas has a particular interest in treating personality disorders and those with complex or severe mental health issues. He is trained in the diagnostic assessments for ADHD and autism and is passionate about delivering the best care and working collaboratively with his clients.
Recognised by his peers as being highly dedicated, hardworking and knowledgeable, Dr Lucas has great communication skills, is a good team player as well as having excellent clinical acumen. He is open and honest, flexible and kind, demonstrates full professional integrity and has a warm, empathetic manner.
Conditions I treat
Qualifications and Education
- Medical and Natural Sciences Tripos (Psychology) BA (Hons), University of Cambridge
- Medical and Natural Sciences Tripos (Psychology) MA, University of Cambridge
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (MBBS), University of London
- Membership of the Royal College of Psychiatrists
- Fellow of the Royal College of Psychiatrists
- Diploma in Legal Medicine (DLM), Royal College of Physicians (UK) .
Professional Bodies and Membership
- Fellow of the Royal College of Psychiatrists (no. 9806)
- General Medical Council (no. 3251593)
- British Medical Association (no. 7084981)
Therapeutic approaches used
- General Evidence-Based Psychiatry