BSc, MSc, CBT PG Dip
Chireal Shallow is a HCPC registered Psychologist and BABCP accredited Psychotherapist currently working for Central and North West London Mental Health Trust where she is a Service Lead and DBT Psychotherapist. Previously Chireal has worked in the Anxiety Disorders Residential Unit at South London and the Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust, and as a CBT therapist and psychologist at South West London and St George’s.
Chireal has a BSc in Psychology, an MSc in Forensic Psychology, and a Post Graduate Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy. She has a particular interests in OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder), PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder), depression and sleep difficulties. Chireal also has a wealth of experience working with suicidal and self-harming patients including those with Emotionally Unstable (or ‘borderline’) personality traits.
Chireal has a warm, and engaging personality and helps individuals and families with a variety of issues, including relationship breakdown, separation and attachment issues, divorce, family issues, communication problems, anger management, bereavement and parenting issues.
- Anxiety Disorders
- Sleep Difficulties
- Low self esteem
- Lack of confidence
- Eating disorders
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- BSc, Psychology
- MSc Forensic Psychology
- PGDip CBT with BABCP Accreditation
- British Association for Behavioural & Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP)
- Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- British Psychological Society ( BPS)
- Cognitive-behavioural Therapy
- Dialectical Behavioural Therapy DBT
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy MBCT
- Systemic Therapy