MEd, Mental Nursing Level 1
Adrian Williams is a highly experienced ADHD and ASD Lead Nurse for the Alder Hey Community Developmental Paediatrics. He has a MEd, completed a course in Mental Nursing (level 1) and Parts 1 to 3 in the theory and practice of EMDR. Adrian is also a Member of the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC).
Adrian has over 26 years’ experience working in the NHS. Twelve years of Private Practice.
He has substantiate experience working with adults, children and young people with diverse needs such as emotional and attachment issues, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). His therapeutic methods include psychodynamic coaching and interventions for Children & Adults with ADHD.
Adrian Williams is described as organised, a good communicator and approachable. Clinical Partners are pleased to present Adrian as part of our Liverpool and Manchester Clinics.
Conditions I treat
- Medico Legal
- Asperger’s Syndrome
- Childhood Depression and Anxiety
- Grief or Loss
- Low Self-Esteem
- Phobias & Fears
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- School Exclusions and Expulsions
- Treatment Resistant Depression
- Work & Career Related Issues
Therapeutic approaches used
Qualifications and Education
- Master of Education (Counselling and Psychotherapy)
- Mental Nursing (Level 1)
- Certificate of Continuing Education - Practice Certificate in Independent Prescribing
- Completed course in Eye movement desensitisation and reprocessing (EMDR)
Professional Bodies and Membership
- Member of the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC)