- Adjustment disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Complex trauma
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks and panic disorder
- Phobias and fears
- Posttraumatic stress disorder
- Sleep disorders
- Suicidal ideation
Dr Clare Nolan
Dr Clare Nolan is a Consultant Psychiatrist who specialises in treating children and adolescents for various mental health and neurodevelopmental conditions.
She studied at the University of Newcastle-Upon-Tyne and the University of Leeds before spending over eight years as a Consultant in the NHS. Alongside her clinical work, Dr Nolan has a keen interest in the development of doctors and delivers coaching and appraisal.
Dr Nolan is passionate about working with young people, their families, and the networks in which they live. She works collaboratively with patients to better understand their individual cases and develop a holistic, evidence-based care plan suited to their needs.
Conditions I treat
Therapeutic approaches used
Qualifications and Education
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Masters in Medical Sciences in Clinical Psychiatry (MMedSci)
- Member of Royal College of Psychiatrists (MRCPsych)
Professional Bodies and Membership
- Royal College of Psychiatrists
- General Medical Council (GMC)