- Gender Identity
- Forgetfulness & Dementia
- Grief or Loss
- Phobias & Fears
- Post-Natal Depression
- Seasonal Affective Disorder
- Sexual Abuse & Trauma
- Suicidal Ideation
- Addictive Relationship Patterns
- Low Self-Esteem
- Mid Life Crisis
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Social Isolation and Loneliness
- Relationship Issues
- Work & Career Related Issues
Dr Farasat Sadia
Dr Farasat Sadia is a highly qualified Chartered Counselling Psychologist working in a private capacity and has until recently been working for the University of Cambridge Counselling Services looking after students and Adults suffering from Mental Health & Lifestyle Issues.
With several years experience as a Counsellor, Psychologist & Psychotherapist in both the NHS, education, private and third-sector settings, Dr Sadia is well qualified with a Doctorate in Counselling Psychology and Psychotherapy (DcPsych). She is also a member of UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP), Chartered Member of of the British Psychological Society (BPS) and registered as a Counselling Psychologist with Health Care Professions Council (HCPC).
Dr Sadia is an integrative psychotherapist offering support with Body Image, Bereavement, Depression, Anxiety, Stress and Trauma. She delivers a range of short and long-term therapies based on the needs of each client, including Humanistic, Existential/Phenomenological and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT).
Dr Sadia is known as a clinician of integrity, an excellent communicator with the ability to successfully relate to and empathise with a wide range of patients and backgrounds. She has a very warm and personable approach to her work and is known for her caring approach.
Conditions I treat
Therapeutic approaches used
- Humanistic Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
Qualifications and Education
- Masters in Psychology – Middlesex University
- Master of Philosophy in Counselling Psychology & Psychotherapy – Middlesex University
- Doctorate in Counselling Psychology & Psychotherapy – Middlesex University
Professional Bodies and Membership
- Member of the UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP)
- Chartered Member of the British Psychological Society (BPS)
- Registered under the Health Care Professions Council (HCPC)