- Adult ADHD
- Body Image & Cosmetic Surgery
- Phobias and Fears
- Post-Natal Depression
- Prescription Medication Dependence
- Psychotic Depression
- Seasonal Affective Disorder
- Sexual Abuse and Trauma
- Treatment Resistant Depression
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder
- Family Support
- Medication Reviews
- Personality Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
Dr Hana Soliman
Dr Hana Soliman is a Consultant Psychiatrist with over 15 years of experience working in the National Health Service and is currently working for Kent and Medway NHS Partnership Trust. She has a medical degree and is a member of the Royal College of Psychiatrists.
Dr Soliman can offer assessments and treatment in English, Arabic or Russian. She specialises in a range of difficulties, including Adult Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Anxiety, Depression, Bipolar Disorder, and Personality Disorders. She is also able to offer Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT).
Her approach to mental health is holistic; integrating pharmacological and psychotherapeutic interventions.
Dr Soliman is described by her peers as a very committed, trustworthy and caring clinician with extensive knowledge and clinical skill.
Conditions I treat
Therapeutic approaches used
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
Qualifications and Education
- PhD Psychiatry – Academy of Medical Sciences, Moscow
- MSc Psychiatry and Neurology – Cairo University
- MBChB – Cairo University
- Diploma Peer Supported Open Dialogue
Professional Bodies & Membership
- Member of the Royal College of Psychiatrists
- General Medical Council (GMC)