- Anger issues
- Anorexia nervosa
- Body dysmorphia
- Bulimia nervosa
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Conduct disorder
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorder - Other
- Gambling problems
- Grief & bereavement
- Low self-esteem
- Panic attacks & panic disorder
- Parenting difficulties
- Personality issues - Emotionally unstable / Borderline type
- Personality issues - Narcissistic
- Postnatal depression
- PTSD / Trauma
- Relationship difficulties
- Seasonal affective disorder
- Self Harm
- Sexual disorders - All types
- Spending problems
- Substance abuse or dependence
- Treatment-resistant depression
Dr Pablo Jeczmien
Dr Pablo Jeczmien is a Consultant Psychiatrist in General Adult Psychiatry for the Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust and a Member of the Royal College of Psychiatrists.
He has over 30 years of experience working in community, inpatient and forensic settings. Alongside his work with Clinical Partners, Dr Jeczmien works as a consultant for the NHS in acute and community psychiatry, assessing and managing various mental health conditions.
Particularly interested in depression and anxiety disorders, Dr Jeczmien also has significant experience diagnosing and working with patients who have depression, anxiety, ADHD, OCD, PTSD, and bipolar.
His therapy covers humanistic, person-centred psychotherapy and psychodynamic therapy, drawing from his vast experience as a psychiatrist and a psychotherapist to provide an integrated approach to treatment and clinical management for people experiencing a range of mental health issues.
Dr Jeczmien is a friendly, skilled, professional psychiatrist with extensive psychiatric knowledge, and is an exceptionally valued member of our clinical team.
Conditions I treat
Therapeutic approaches used
Qualifications and Education
- MD – Medical Degree – Buenos Aires University
- Diploma – Health Management – Ben-Gurion University
Professional Bodies and Membership
- Member of the Royal College of Psychiatrists
- Member of the General Medical Council (GMC)
- “Evaluation of Different Approaches to the Shared Care of Mental Health Patients” £50,000 The Dorothy Allen Legacy, West Sussex Health & Social Care, NHS Trust
- Clinical Excellence Award. West Sussex Health & Social Care, NHS Trust (2005)
- Clinical Excellence Award, Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust (2008)