- You are here:
- Dr Suchitra Sabari Girivasan
Dr Suchitra Sabari Girivasan
MBBS, Dip, PGCML, MRC Psych
Dr Suchitra Sabari Girivasan is an experienced Consultant Psychiatrist currently working for Avon and Wiltshire NHS Trust. She has a Medical Degree, a Diploma in Psychological Medicine and a Post Graduate Certificate in Medical Law and Ethics. Dr Suchitra Sabari Girivasan is a Member of the Royal College of Psychiatrists.
Dr Sabari Girivasan has over 17 years’ experience working within the NHS.
Dr Sabari Girivasan’s has extensive knowledge and experience in the assessment, diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of mental health problems, including depression, schizophrenia, anxiety disorders including OCD, personality disorders and Adult ADHD and ASD.
Dr Sabari Girivasan is described by her colleagues as friendly, supportive, approachable and a team player. She is a knowledgeable and respected colleague. Clinical Partners would like to take this opportunity to welcome Dr Sabari Girivasan as part of our Bristol team.
Conditions I treat
- Adult Autistic Spectrum Disorder
- Alcohol Dependence
- Asperger’s Syndrome
- Drug Induced Psychosis
- Medication Reviews
- Post-Natal Depression
- Prescription Medication Dependence
- Psychotic Depression
- Seasonal Affective Disorder
- Treatment Resistant Depression
- Work and Career Related Issues
Qualifications and Education
- Medical Degree
- Diploma in Psychological Medicine
- Post Graduate Certificate in Medical Law and Ethics
Professional Bodies and Membership
- Member of the General Medical Council
- Member of the Royal College of Psychiatrists