- Anti-Social Personality Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Low Self-Esteem
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Sexual Abuse & Trauma
- Substance Abuse
Dr Reena Lad
Dr Reena Lad is an experienced Clinical Psychologist with experience within the NHS and Private sector. She has a Doctorate in Clinical Psychology, a Master of Science in Forensic Psychology and a Bachelor of Science in Psychology with Criminology. Dr Lad is a member of Health Care and Professions Council.
Dr Lad’s specialisms include personality disorder, offending behaviour and complex trauma as well as those with anxiety, depression, OCD and anger problems. Dr Lad is trained to deliver a wide range of therapeutic approaches, including EMDR, CBT, DBT and MBT, allowing her to respond to her patient’s needs.
Reena is described by colleagues as someone who delivers a timely, effective and compassionate service. She comes highly recommended by other colleagues for her effective, yet caring nature in helping her patients. Clinical Partners are pleased to present Dr Reena Lad to our Nottingham clients.
Conditions I treat
Therapeutic approaches used
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Mentalisation Based Treatment (MBT)
Qualifications and Education
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology
- Master of Science in Forensic Psychology
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology with Criminology
Professional Bodies and Membership
- Member of the Healthcare Professions Council (HCPC)