- Bipolar affective disorder
- Eating disorder - Other
- Grief & bereavement
- Panic attacks & panic disorder
- Personality issues - Emotionally unstable / Borderline type
- Post natal depression
- PTSD / Trauma
- Seasonal affective disorder
- Self Harm
- Sexual disorders - All types
- Spending problems
- Substance abuse or dependence
- Treatment resistant depression
Dr Yogesh Sharma
Dr Yogesh Sharma is a highly experienced Consultant Adult Psychiatrist currently working for North West Boroughs Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust with Adults suffering from mental health conditions. He has a M.D in psychiatry and a CCST in General Adult Psychiatry. He is a Specialist Associate of the Royal College of Psychiatrists and has full registration with General Medical Council.
Dr Sharma has over 14 years’ experience as a Psychiatrist in the NHS.
He has worked in inpatient and community settings over the years and has expertise in assessing and treating a wide range of psychiatric disorders, including Anxiety, Depression, Psychosis, OCD, Panic, Phobias, Personality Disorders, Autism and more. He is especially interested in the psychosocial aspects of psychiatric issues and works in collaboration with his patients, assessing their needs in a holistic manner and helping them in their recovery.
Dr Sharma is an experienced Medico Legal Expert, with a higher defence ratio. He is able to complete reports for court, and covers the following areas; Capacity to Instruct, Eating Disorders, Mental Health (General), Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Puerperal Psychosis, Depression, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Personality Disorders and Post-Natal Depression.
Dr Sharma is described by his colleagues as honest, reliable and professional.
Clinical Partners present Dr Yogesh Sharma to our Liverpool & Manchester clients.
Conditions I treat
Therapeutic approaches used
- Collaborative and Cognitive behavioural therapy based approach
Qualifications and Education
- M.D. in Psychiatry
- CCST in General Adult Psychiatry
- Autism Diagnostic Interview - Revised (ADI-R) Training
Professional Bodies and Membership
- Specialist Associate of the Royal College of Psychiatrists
- Full Registration with General Medical Council