Support for Children and Self Esteem
If you are concerned that your child, or teenager, maybe having problems with their self-esteem, we will be able to help you.
We have a team of leading child Psychiatrists, Psychologists and Therapists who will be able to help your child and support your family if it is needed.
If you would like help with your child's self-esteem please call us now on 0203 326 9160 and we will be able to arrange a private consultation with one of our specialists.
Signs of low self-esteem in children and teenagers
- Does your child put themself down constantly?
- Does your child put minimal effort toward tasks because he doubts he can be successful?
- Do become shy around others?
- Is your child overly dependent on you to take care of him?
- Does your child worry that things will not work out?
- Is your child afraid to try new tasks?
- Does your child feel overwhelmed by school and life?
- Is your child optimistic about the future?
- Does your child compare themselves to others and feel inadequate?
- Would your child like to be someone else?
- Does your child constantly doubt they can achieve anything?
- Does your child take things out on others?
- Does your child lose his temper easily?
- Does your child constantly argue about trivial issues?
- Does your child think they are unimportant?
If there is a "yes" to many of these questions, it is possible your child maybe experiencing self‐esteem difficulties and would benefit from interventions and will help increase their sense of self and outlook on life.
How we can help children and teenagers with self-esteem issues
Our team have experience of working with children and teenagers who are having problems with their self-esteem.
We are able to support your child as well as offer support for you and the family so that you can help your child.
We also have a team of Educational Psychologists who are able to offer advice and help if this problem has impacted on their schooling.
If you are concerned and would like to arrange help for your child or teenager's self-esteem please call us on 0203 326 9160 to chat about the issues and we can arrange for you to meet the appropriate specialist that can help you.