Dr Dina Gazizova
Dr Dina Gazizova is a specialist in the psychiatry of learning disabilities and has particular experience assessing and supporting autistic people.
Along with her ongoing work with Clinical Partners, Dr Gazizova works as a consultant psychiatrist for Central North West London NHS Foundation Trust in the specialist learning disability service.
Conditions I treat
Therapeutic approaches used
- Evidence-based psychiatrist of learning (intellectual) disability
Qualifications and Education
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Tashkent Medical School, Uzbekistan
- Certificate of Basic Postgraduate Training in Neurology – Tashkent Medical School, Teaching Hospital
- Certificate of GP trainer – Thames Postgraduate Medical and Dental Education – University of London/Tashkent Deanery of
- Postgraduate Education
- CCT in Psychiatry of Learning Disability
Professional Bodies and Membership
- Member of the Royal College of Psychiatrists
- General Medical Council (GMC)