- Depression and Anxiety
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Bipolar Affective Disorder
- Psychosis and Schizophrenia
Dr Jasenka Matekovic
Dr Jasenka Matekovic is a senior consultant psychiatrist working in adult psychiatry. She has a medical degree, has specialist training in General Adult and Old Age Psychiatry, and is a member of the General Medical Council (GMC) and the Royal College of Psychiatrists (MRCPsych).
Dr Matekovic has extensive experience as a consultant psychiatrist, diagnosing and treating patients with comorbidities across various areas, such as general adult, old age, adolescent, forensic, rehabilitation and addictions.
She specialises in a wide range of conditions and disorders, including depression, anxiety, psychosis, OCD and PTSD, and tailors her approach to each person's specific requirements to aid them in their recovery.
Dr Matekovic is described as a highly competent, hard-working and reliable clinician who maintains strong working relationships with her clients, carers and other health workers.
Conditions I treat
Qualifications and Education
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)
- CCT in General Adult & Old Age Psychiatry
- CCT in Old Age Psychiatry
- Section 12 Approved Mental Health Act
- Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards Assessor
- Certificates in Clinical Psychopharmacology
Therapeutic approaches used
- Evidence based psychiatry
- Variety of talking therapy skills
Professional Bodies and Membership
- General Medical Council (GMC)
- Member of the Royal College of Psychiatrists (MRCPsych)